Almost all construction site projects are at risk of vandalism, theft or damage at some point during the project.
Some projects can be victims of repeated targeting from youths, criminal gangs or even scrap merchants.
Insurance companies even refuse to insure some sites without having any provision of manned out of hours security.
Security Guards UK offer a first class site security guarding service which incorporates regular perimeter patrols, emergency procedures, incident reporting and more.
All our security officers are fully SIA licensed, of smart attire and highly experienced.
Our crime prevention specialists undertake a site specific survey liaising with site management before commencing on each project.
Patrol routes, site risks, perimeter boundaries and hot spots are identified and assessed in the risk assessment and a specific security operation is proposed and agreed.
- Security officer will sign in and report to site management
- Any special requirements are discussed, for example holding of keys or out of hour's access by members of staff or deliveries.
- A walk around patrol is conducted alongside the site manager to determine any changes in materials, perimeter boundary or vehicle positioning.
- A handover signature is taken from site management to confirm the handover of the site to the security team.
- Regular site patrols are conducted and specified intervals.
- The officer will patrol the whole of the site where accessible; checking windows, doors, gates and internal/external boundaries.
- Construction plant machinery are checked and noted.
- Any damage, unsecured windows or doors are logged and reported.
- All vehicles on site at the start of the shift will be logged and any movement during the shift will also be reported.
- All fences, doors, gates and windows are inspected.
- Site keys are handed over to the site management.
- Security Officer will ensure the welfare facilities are left clean and tidy.
- A final handover signature is taken from site management confirming the site has been handed back over.
To learn more about managing the contract, click here.
Please visit our portfolio page for a list of companies we are currently working with.
Back to services
Connect with us at: